High Performance Contact Centre Management
Our three-day High-Performance Inbound Contact Centre Management course is designed to equip both experienced and new-to-the-job Contact Centre managers, or those responsible for the contact centre channel with the know-how to run more efficient and effective contact centres.
Daniel has trained over 50,000 participants across over 40 countries and is regularly featured in leading contact centre publications.
Credentials-wise, Dan is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP), an International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) Certified Associate, a Call Centre Industry Advisory Council Training Partner (CIAC), Net Promoter Certified and the first to bring professional management level Contact Centre certification to Asia back in the early 00s.
The course will include plenty of quizzes, exercises, discussion and humour to ensure you are equipped and motivated to immediately put into practice the skills you have learnt.
Bringing you global best practice honed with decades of experience, over three days we’ll teach you five powerful modules:
“If there is just one investment you should make in your contact centre development this is it – there is simply no better course or contact centre trainer on the planet” – Justin Tippett.
Key course outcomes:
- Know exactly which metrics matter the most for each job in your Centre
- Understand the interrelationships between metrics and how to interpret results
- Learn where the leverage is to enhance efficiency
- Learn where the leverage is to enhance quality
- Understand the complete forecasting & staffing process
- Know how to calculate a labour budget
- Be in a position to guide others in their Contact Centre work
- Avoid common misunderstandings & myths of Contact Centre management
- Understand the job role & expected outcomes of the Team Leader Job
- Understand the job role & expected outcomes for Quality Assurance
- Learn the role of a Service Delivery Vision
- Learn the 4 methods for quality calibration
- Learn the 7-Step Process for transaction coaching at the Frontline
- Learn how and when to implement self-coaching practices
This course is suitable for:
- Newcomers to contact centre management
- Team Leaders preparing to move into a management role
- Existing contact centre managers who want to polish their skills
- Senior executives with accountability for the contact centre channel and want to ensure they understand the key fundamentals.
Feedback from the last time the course was run in Melbourne:
“Daniel was an expert communicator in what can be a complex topic.”
“A very practical approach based on extensive knowledge & experience to empower best practice.”
“As a new Manager, this was a fantastic affirmation of the direction I am headed in. Daniel was professional and engaging and has given me the tools to improve the experience at our organization.”
“All great topics and learnings – I got many great things out of everything that was covered.”
“An eye-opener which will help me manage the Call Centre better with the right systems in place.”
“Fantastic program clearly addressing the subject matter. Super energy maintained right through the program. Keep it up!!”
Your ticket includes:
- Three full days of training with Daniel Ord.
- All course takeaways (workbooks etc).
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- Coffee and water will be available throughout the day.
- Professional training environment in the CBD (Exact venue confirmed closer to the date).
Hurry! Daniel’s last course in Australia was a sell-out so don’t miss out! Course sizes are restricted to a maximum of thirty (30) course participants to ensure we create the perfect learning environment.
The course starts in: