About CX Skills
CX Skills is a local Australian business that launched in January 2019 offering courses exclusively in the call centre, customer service and customer experience industry in Australia and the broader Asia Pacific region.
After decades of working within the industry and being disappointed with the standard of training courses, we set about to be different, and to make a difference!
Rather than just develop courses and employ people to just facilitate/deliver the course, all our courses are designed and facilitated exclusively by industry professionals with decades of real-world practical experience, not just in the classroom.
Whilst we initially provided in-person training predominately in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, throughout COVID we have transitioned all of our courses to an online learning environment.
And whilst it took some adjusting at first, we have now taken full advantage of online training as its delivered some positive benefits:
- We can offer courses at a cheaper rate as we no longer have travel and venue costs we need to factor in.
- With the physical barrier removed, our courses are available to a much wider audience with students now able to join us from all over the world.
- We can deliver more courses, more often providing more flexibility in finding the right course to suit your requirements.
- From a learning perspective, being able to break the training into smaller chunks over a longer period can be more beneficial than trying to cram everything into a one or two day course.
Of course, sometimes face to face is still better and as COVID rules are relaxed within Australia and across the Asia Pacific, we will recommence offering private and public training options as soon as it is safe to do so.
Regardless of the delivery method though, our focus will continue to be on providing premium training courses delivered by industry experts rather than the run of the mill, cookie-cutter courses that are churned out by corporate training organisations that have no real commitment (or insight) into our industry.
We’re more than just online courses!
Our parent website, CX Central, is Australia’s number one website used by customer experience, BPO and contact centre professionals and for over 10 years our thought leadership, industry advocacy and our vast range of support resources have lead the way!
All our trainers are call centre or customer experience industry professionals and meet our stringent requirements to ensure your team is always trained by the best in the industry. From local experts such as Justin Tippett or Simon Blair through to global experts like Daniel Ord, you can be assured your training will be delivered by credible experts teaching skills that will make a difference to your workforce.
The CX Skills Difference
We might only be a small team, but we are incredibly proud of the courses we offer, the trainers we partner with and the quality of our training courses and we’ve been humbled by the number of repeat customers we’ve had do more than one course with us.
A few more things about CX Skills:
- We only specialise in training courses related to Customer Experience, Customer Service and Contact Centres.
- We only partner with trainers who are industry experts with the ‘runs on the board’. If we wouldn’t let them train staff in one of our business, we certainly wouldn’t let them train in yours.
- We practice what we preach – these aren’t just textbook courses designed to sell tickets. We also run our own Contact Centre & CX Consulting practice helping businesses improve their customer service, CX, contact centre and sales delivery.
- We are committed to leading and growing our industry as evidenced through our CX Central website that helps over 10k people every month and our Call Centre Legends Facebook page followed by over 30k call centre professionals.
The CX Skills Guiding Principles
Whilst we offer a range of courses from online, half-day short courses through to advanced high-performance workshops, you will experience our guiding principles in every course you attend:
We Practice what we preach – We only teach content that has proven results and that we would use ourselves as leading industry practitioners.
Make learning fun – We create a fun, rewarding and safe environment for people to laugh, learn and grow.
Facilitate Networks – We help course participants to build and nurture a professional network for support and growth opportunities.
Be proud of our industry – We are proud and passionate about the Customer Experience and Contact Centre industry and the amazing career opportunities it provides.
So whether you are just starting your own personal customer experience or contact centre journey or you are looking for solutions to transform your workforce, we look forward to being a part of your learning journey.