The ultimate training flexibility!
Whilst physical (in-person) training can be great and online training courses enable some flexibility, self-paced online training courses provide the ultimate flexibility in training delivery with a host of benefits.
We offer a range of self-paced online training courses facilitated by industry professionals for customer service, creating great Team Leaders, introductions to contact centre management, outbound sales and telemarketing and a whole lot more!
The reason self-paced online training courses are popular is that they enable you to learn at a time and pace that is convenient for you. The course modules are available 24/7 and rather than have to fit into a prescribed session, you can learn when the time and appetite suits you best.
To ensure a high standard of learning, we’ve partnered with some of the best in the business with some terrific courses that include professional videos, great content, high-quality downloads and attachments and, of course, an easy to use platform that makes it easy to login and track your progress.
Benefits of self-paced online training courses
There are lots of benefits for self-paced online training courses including:
- You can learn when and where you want (great for those working from home or in the office)
- For contact centres, it can be easily scheduled into rosters to minimise impact to customer service (e.g. scheduled learning time during the quieter periods)
- It suits different learning styles
- You can learn at your own pace
- It stays on-topic with no distractions compared to classroom-based training
- They are cost-effective
- You can revisit the material at any stage
How self-paced online courses work
Each self-paced training course provider has their own approach but in general, you can expect the following:
- On purchasing the course you’ll be provided with a login name and password to access the course.
- You will be able to see all the course modules – some providers let you do any module in any order whereas some will require you to do the lessons in order.
- There may be quizzes, minimum pass marks and so on that you will need to achieve before you can move onto the next module.
- You can save your progress and resume training at any time.
- Most self-paced online training courses will remain open for a set period of time – typically six months to allow you with plenty of time to complete the course.
Available Self-Paced Online Training Courses
With remote learning here to stay, we are working on expanding our online training course options throughout 2022. For now, we’ve listed the currently available courses below ordered by categories.
We are currently in production for some additional courses so stay tuned for more to be made available soon!
Self-paced Customer Experience (CX) Training Courses
Customer Experience is continuing to gain traction in the broader business community as companies realise the business benefits from focussing on their customers. From increased profit, higher employee engagement, increased customer retention/less churn and more!
The Net Promoter Masterclasses often certification in one of the key instruments used to measure, and drive, customer experience transformation – NPS. Click on the image to learn more.
We also have a number of other courses for Customer Experience Professionals – click here to view all our CX-related courses >
Self-paced Contact Centre Training Courses
Contact Centres continue to provide a crucial function to a business acting as the link between the customer and the business. And within the contact centre, there is one role that has a huge influence – the Team Leader.
We offer two self-paced training courses both developed by Marc Carriere that can assist either ‘creating’ or ‘becoming’ a great call centre team leader. We also have a range of other contact centre courses that are delivered online with live facilitation. Click here to see all our contact centre training courses >