The ultimate flexibility!
Whilst physical (in-person) training can be great and online training courses enable some flexibility, self-paced online training courses provide the ultimate flexibility in training delivery with a host of benefits.
We offer a range of self-paced online training courses facilitated by industry professionals for customer service, creating great Team Leaders, introductions to contact centre management, outbound sales and telemarketing and a whole lot more!
The reason self-paced online training courses are popular is that they enable you to learn at a time and pace that is convenient for you. The course modules are available 24/7 and rather than have to fit into a prescribed session, you can learn when the time and appetite suits you best.
To ensure a high standard of learning, we’ve partnered with some of the best in the business with some terrific courses that include professional videos, great content, high-quality downloads and attachments and, of course, an easy to use platform that makes it easy to login and track your progress.
Benefits of self-paced online courses
There are lots of benefits for self-paced online training courses including:
- You can learn when and where you want (great for those working from home or in the office)
- For contact centres, it can be easily scheduled into rosters to minimise impact to customer service (e.g. scheduled learning time during the quieter periods)
- It suits different learning styles
- You can learn at your own pace
- It stays on-topic with no distractions compared to classroom-based training
- They are cost-effective
- You can revisit the material at any stage
How self-paced online courses work
Each self-paced training course provider has their own approach but in general, you can expect the following:
- On purchasing the course you’ll be provided with a login name and password to access the course.
- You will be able to see all the course modules – some providers let you do any module in any order whereas some will require you to do the lessons in order.
- There may be quizzes, minimum pass marks and so on that you will need to achieve before you can move onto the next module.
- You can save your progress and resume training at any time.
- Most self-paced online training courses will remain open for a set period of time – typically six months to allow you with plenty of time to complete the course.