Passionate about CX & Contact Centres!
Justin Tippett is a contact centre industry veteran with close to three decades of experience working in the CX & contact centre industry.
He has been involved with every facet of the modern contact centre from starting on the phones through to CEO and more recently as a Consultant working with a range of great brands such as Australia Post, myki, Nespresso, Pizza Hut, Honda, Energy Australia, SEEK, Telstra, TrustPower, Coles, Lumo, Bega, Westfund, PEXA, State Trustees, Bounce, Chisholm Institute, and more.
Justin’s passion for the contact centre industry is infectious and he has regularly contributed his time, energy and experience to numerous causes including:
- Judging a number of local and international call centre award programs.
- Chairing the Auscontact Association Victorian Chapter from 2012 to 2015.
- Chairing and speaking at numerous conferences domestically and internationally.
- Author of numerous CX industry articles to share best practices, thought leadership and how-to guides for CX leaders.
- Hosting the CX Hustle Podcast that interviews key people in the CX industry as well as sharing his thoughts and experience on a variety of CX related topics.
- Regularly contributing to the media commentating on customer service and contact centre related news and trends.
When he’s not training, Justin manages his other businesses which all form part of CX Group Australia:
- CX Central – A free resource for CX professionals now followed by over 30k people
- CX Connect – Making it easier for businesses to engage help for CX related products and services like outsourcing, technology, consulting and more.
- CX Consult – Justin’s own consulting business specialising in Health Checks for call centres/contact centres.
- FlexibleJobs.com.au – A new jobs website making it easy for people to find the perfect job to suit their lifestyle in Australia.