Australia’s Leading Contact Centre and CX Expert
Justin Tippett is a CX & Contact Centre industry veteran with over 30 years of experience working across Asia-Pacific helping businesses to transform their customer experience.
What makes Justin Tippett different from your regular trainers is that his has worked his way up through multiple roles from starting on the phones through to CEO and more recently as a consultant through his CX Consult business. He has worked with a range of businesses from small contact centres through to large centres including Australia Post, myki, Nespresso, Pizza Hut, Honda, Energy Australia, SEEK, Telstra, TrustPower, Coles, Lumo, Bega, Westfund, PEXA, State Trustees, Bounce, Chisholm Institute, Gordon Tafe, Simply Energy and more.
This provides Justin with a unique perspective and insight that enables him to understand and connect to his students sharing real, practical experiences along with the theory.
Justin’s passion for the contact centre and CX industry is infectious and he has inspired thousands of people across the world with the career opportunities that are available to anyone willing to apply themselves in our industry and he is the Founder and Chief Editor of Australia’s leading resource for the Contact Centre, CX and BPO industry – CX Central.
Fun fact: In 2019, Justin Tippett was named one of the Top 25 CX Influencers in the world!
As the founder of CX Skills, Justin is often busy either facilitating training courses himself or he is working with our other trainers and partners in helping them deliver their classes. Outside of CX Skills, Justin also manages his other businesses which all form part of CX Group Australia:
- CX Central – Australia’s #1 resource for Customer Experience (CX), Contact Centre & BPO professionals
- CX Consult – A consulting business specialising in delivering solutions for call centres/contact centres.
- CX Directory – The leading industry business directory for businesses providing solutions for contact centres and customer experience products and services.
- CX Connect – A free service helping businesses quickly find suppliers for CX related products and services like outsourcing, technology, consulting and more that can specifically meet their requirements.
Industry Leading Insights
Justin’s passion for the industry is highly infectious and he has regularly contributed his time, energy and experience to promoting and supporting the Contact Centre and CX industry including:
- Chief Editor and founder of CX Central – Australia’s leading resource for contact centre, BPO and customer experience professionals (over 10k visitors per month)
- Judging a number of local and international call centre award programs including the Auscontact Association Awards, World Contact Center Awards, Singapore Call Centre Awards and more.
- Chair of the Auscontact Association Victorian Chapter from 2012 to 2015.
- Chairing and speaking at numerous conferences domestically and internationally.
- Host of the CX Central Podcast that interviews key people in the Contact Centre & CX industry as well as sharing his thoughts and experience on a variety of CX related topics.
- Regularly contributing to the media (TV, Radio, Print & Podcasts) commentating on customer service and contact centre related news and trends.
When he’s not working…
Outside of work, Justin has two kids that keep him busy and his hobbies include most things technology related (he’s a closet nerd) as well as music (he can read music and is a pretty ordinary piano player) and you’ll often find him doing a workout or playing some basketball.
When he can squeeze it in, Justin is also the co-host of the popular ‘Giddy Up Podcast‘ along with world champion Paralympian Don Elgin where they discuss some of the weird, wonderful and wacky news from around the world each week along with interviews with guest celebrities, lots of laughs and some great prize giveaways.