Australia’s Leading Contact Centre and CX Expert
Justin Tippett is a CX & Contact Centre industry veteran with over 30 years of experience working across Asia-Pacific helping businesses to transform their customer experience.
What makes Justin Tippett different from your regular trainers is that his has worked his way up through working in multiple roles contact centre roles – from starting on the phones all the way through to Chief Executive Officer.
Justin has worked with a range of businesses throughout his career, from small contact centres through to large centres including Australia Post, myki, Nespresso, Pizza Hut, Honda, Energy Australia, SEEK, Telstra, TrustPower, Coles, Lumo, Bega, Westfund, PEXA, State Trustees, Bounce, Chisholm Institute, Gordon Tafe, Simply Energy and more.
This provides Justin with a unique perspective and insight that enables him to understand and connect to his students sharing real, practical experiences along with the theory.
Justin’s passion for the contact centre and CX industry is infectious and he has inspired thousands of people across the world with the career opportunities that are available to anyone willing to apply themselves in our industry.
Justin was the Founder and Chief Editor of Australia’s leading resource for the Contact Centre, CX and BPO industry – CX Central,that was viewed by over one million people a year and he is currently the CEO of the Australian Customer Experience Professionals Association (ACXPA).
Fun fact: In 2019, Justin Tippett was named one of the Top 25 CX Influencers in the world!
As the founder of CX Skills and numerous other contact centre/CX related businesses, it’s fair to say there isn’t anyone in Australia who has their finger more on the pulse of the Australian Contact Centre Industry.
You typically find him working with our other trainers and partners in helping them deliver their classes and he still picks up the phone when he can to handle enquiries for CX Skills!
Outside of CX Skills, Justin also manages his other businesses including:
- ACXPA – The Australian Customer Experience Professionals Association – The leading industry association in Australia for the contact centre, customer experience, customer service and digital service professions in Australia, providing global best practices, industry insights, world-class training and an unrivalled community of industry professionals.
- ACXPA Supplier Directory – The leading industry business directory for businesses providing solutions for contact centres and customer experience products and services.
- CX Consult – A consulting business specialising in delivering solutions for call centres/contact centres. Predimonately now conducting ‘Health Checks’ for contact centres of all sizes.
- CX Connect – A free service helping businesses quickly connect to suppliers like call centre outsourcing and technology suppliers that can meet specific requirements.
Industry Leading Insights
Justin’s passion for the industry is highly infectious and he has regularly contributed his time, energy and experience to promoting and supporting the Contact Centre and CX industry and he’s one of Australia’s most recognised industry professionals:
- Founder of the Australian Customer Experience Professionals Association (ACXPA) with over 30k visitors to the website each month.
- Judging a number of local and international call centre award programs in Australia and overseas including the World Contact Center Awards, Singapore Call Centre Awards and more.
- Chair of the Auscontact Association Victorian Chapter from 2012 to 2015.
- Chairing and speaking at numerous conferences domestically and internationally.
- Host of the CX Matters Podcast that interviews key people in the Contact Centre & CX industry as well as sharing his thoughts and experience on a variety of CX related topics.
- Regularly contributing to the media (TV, Radio, Print & Podcasts) commentating on customer service and contact centre related news and trends. (Listen to his recent interview on the Fear and Greed Podcast or watch a recent feature on Channel 7)
When he’s not working…
Running multiple businesses (and a couple of new ones launching soon) it’s fair to say Justin never has a dull moment!
Outside of work, Justin has two kids that keep him busy with one playing representative basketball and the other pursuing an academic career.
His hobbies include most things technology-related (he’s a closet nerd) as well as music (he can read music and is a pretty ordinary piano player) and he’s be trying to master a Reef Tank (with his own little nemo) for over 15 years.
You’ll often find him doing a workout or playing some basketball in between recovering from various sporting injuries so much so he’s convinced there will be a new ward named after him at the local hospital!
Recent reviews for Justin Tippett
Justin doesn’t currently have any public training courses scheduled – contact us for private training options.