- This course has passed.
Intro to Contact Centre Leadership
The perfect course for new and emerging Team Leaders
Do you have some great call centre agents that are ready to take the next step in 2020?
Whether there is an upcoming acting opportunity, some potential vacancies or you just want to invest in developing your emerging leaders, ensuring your employees are equipped with the skills to become a Team Leader is paramount to both their success and yours.
Our one-day Introduction to Call Centre Management course is designed to prepare frontline agents for a Team Leader role specifically in a contact centre environment.
They’ll learn the basic principles of contact centre management that apply regardless of the size, location or industry type of your contact centre.
Seven Great Modules
This action-packed one day workshop is designed to give participants an overview of fundamental contact centre management leadership that will empower them with practical skills and knowledge they can immediately take back to the workplace.
The course includes:
Jargon Busting – We’ll explain the common contact centre industry jargon and acronyms used in contact centres as well as the broader business community so you’ll know the difference between your GOS, AHT, ACW, FCR and more.
How contact centres ‘work’ – We explore the various components of contact centre management and how they need to work together to ensure success.
Team Leader Roles & Responsibilities – We explore the common functions performed by a Team Leader and how to prioritise what’s really important.
KPIs & Metrics – How performance is measured in a contact centre environment and how KPIs can be used to drive the right behaviours and outcomes.
Agent Performance – How agent performance can be measured and an understanding of the ‘Power of One’.
Calculating Workload – Learn the basics of queueing theory used across the world and how to use an Erlang C calculator to determine optimal employee numbers, break times etc. (You’ll also receive our call centre calculator)
Human Behaviour – a large part of being a leader in contact centres is learning how to relate and manage people so we’ll teach you the basics of human behaviours and how to understand the various personality types to improve your leadership and interpersonal skills.
About Your Trainer
Justin Tippett is one of the most well-known contact centre leaders in Australia with decades of experience running contact centres and across both the private and public sector.
He’s been the judge of local award programs including the Auscontact Association awards as well as award programs overseas including the World Contact Centre awards held in Las Vegas.
The founder of CX Central (Australia’s most visited website in Australia for contact centre and customer experience professionals) Justin is a regular speaker and chair at conferences here and across the globe as well as a spokesperson for the contact centre across various media outlets.
In 2019 Justin was also named one of the Top 25 CX Influencers in the world.
In 2019 our course participants rated this course an average of 9.4/10 on how likely they would recommend this course to others.
Here’s some of what they had to say:
“Justin’s knowledge and experience in the industry gives you an invaluable insight into how we can improve our operations. The course was very informative and enjoyable!”
“Highly recommend this course to anyone looking to move off the floor into an entry-level management position in contact centres.”
“Justin was an excellent teacher, very charismatic with his information delivery. The course was informative, relevant and presented in a logical way that was easy to understand.”
“As an existing Team Leader, I found this course helpful in many ways that will help me improve in coaching and training my team”
“A great day which just flew! Justin was knowledgable and engaging.”
“A great experience for anybody seeking to become a leader in the call centre. Clear and comprehensive material that will challenge you to become a better you.”
“It was great to be able to gain further knowledge on how to be a great team leader as well as reinforcing some of the things we were already doing were the right thing!”
“Justin is a wealth of knowledge and adapts well to the skill of the audience. We will certainly be implementing a few of the concepts we learnt.”
“Realistic, meaningful and truly practical approach to current call centre management.”
Workshop Outcomes for Participants
- You’ll get an overview of contact centre management and the various components required to be a successful leader in a contact centre environment.
- You’ll learn how to measure agent performance and how to explain the ‘power of one’ and how each agent contributes to the overall success of your contact centre.
- You’ll be equipped with some human behavioural skills that can help build better personal and professional relationships.
- You’ll meet others on a similar journey so you can start to build your professional network with.
Workshop Outcomes for the Business
- Your emerging leaders will have a broader understanding of the core fundamentals of contact centre management and how they can drive performance improvements.
- They’ll gain confidence in their ability to lead a team and have quality conversations.
- It will spark lots of ideas and passion for furthering their contact centre career.
- You’ll end up with much higher engaged staff (both the emerging leader attending the workshop and the employees they manage as a result of their improved skills!)
The Introduction to Contact Centre Management Workshop is suitable for:
- Contact centre agents preparing to take the next step.
- New Team Leaders with little contact centre experience.
- Existing Team Leaders who never quite received the basic fundamentals of contact centre management.
- Fully catered with morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
- All workshop takeaways (Workbooks, Call Centre Calculator etc)
- Coffee and water will be available throughout the day
- Professional training environment in a great location (near Flinders Street Station)
- A great chance to meet others on a similar journey
Pricing and Payment Options
Our one-day introduction to contact centre management is just $495.
The rate includes all workbooks and a hot buffet lunch each day along with morning and afternoon tea.
Tickets can be purchased using a credit card, direct bank transfer or via invoice (the course must be paid in full prior to course commencement). Just choose the option you’d like in the checkout options below.
No Credit card?
Though we offer online registration below and some customers prefer that – we understand not everyone has a credit card. If you don’t want to book online, or don’t have a credit card, just contact us here and we’ll handle all the registration requirements directly with you.