- This course has passed.
Customer Journey Mapping Workshop – October 2021
Customer Journey Mapping October 2021 Training Course
Recently customer experience overtook price and product as the key brand differentiator for customers determining who to buy from, and which companies to remain loyal to.
But it’s not just about having happy customers, consider these statistics:
- 86% of buyers are willing to pay more for a great customer experience.
- 73% of buyers point to customer experience as an important factor in purchasing decisions.
- 65% of buyers find a positive experience with a brand to be more influential than great advertising.
- 84% of organisations working to improve CX report an increase in revenue.
Customer Journey Maps are essentially like roadmaps that detail what your customers experience when interacting with your business. They start before customers buy or use your product or service, and continue all the way through the customer lifecycle — beginning from awareness, moving through consideration, and all the way up to the actual point of interaction(s) both before and after purchase.
They are a critical component for identifying and improving, the experiences, pain points and moments that matter for your customers and how to use that insight to improve your business.
Our half-day Introduction to Customer Journey Mapping October 2021 Training Course will empower you with the insight, skills and tools on the fundamentals of Customer Journey Maps enabling you to build useful and practical customer journey maps for your business.
And for under $200 for the half-day workshop, there’s never been a better investment for your business.
Key Workshop Outcomes
By the end of the October 2021 Customer Journey Mapping Workshop you’ll be able to :
- Understand why a focus on customer experience is critical to business success.
- Develop an understanding of what is involved in creating a customer journey map, what it’s used for and why it’s so important.
- Learn how to develop a deep customer understanding as a prerequisite for journey mapping.
- Understanding why identifying and targeting customer emotions is critical to success.
- How to identify the critical moments that really matter in a Customer Journey.
- Learn why having the right customer experience metrics is important in creating journey maps.
- Target for improvement the critical moments in the customer journey.
COURSE DATES AND TIMES
The Customer Journey Mapping workshop will be held online (via ZOOM) on the 15th October between 12:30 pm and 4:30 pm AEST.
Whilst traditionally this course has been done on-site with the use of copious amounts of sticky notes stuck on walls, you can rest assured that we’ve modified the course to ensure you get the same learning outcomes whilst delivered online.
In fact as part of the course, you’ll get access to online journey mapping software so you can still move those virtual sticky notes around!
This Customer Journey Maps October 2021 training course is held over Zoom and includes some regular breaks to ensure you can remain fresh and attend to any urgent matters throughout the course.
However, as COVID restrictions ease, we are now also starting to take private bookings for Customer Journey Workshops if you’d like to take your whole team through the training together. Learn more about our private courses >
For now, all our Public Courses (e.g this one) are only available online.
About Your Trainer
Shane Goldberg has over 20 years of experience helping businesses with their customer experience, strategy and business improvement focus.
As the owner of CustCore Consulting and with an MBA from Melbourne Business School, Shane will share his proprietary tools and frameworks to help you understand and deliver better customer experiences that deliver measurable improvements.
His clients have included organisations and businesses from multiple industries, including Bayside City Council, Belong, Domain Group, BUPA, Telstra SNP, Lux Group, AMCAP, Abbott Medical and a range of other companies.
CX Skills Customer Testimonials
Save 15% – If you purchase 3 or more tickets in the same transaction you can save an additional 15%.