- This event has passed.
Customer Journey Mapping Workshop
Introduction to our Customer Journey Mapping Workshop
We’ve got a few places left and rather than have a few empty seats, snap yourself up a bargain! Use the coupon code SNAP50 to get 50% off on check out.
By 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator1.
And in some industries, it’s already happening.
But it’s not just about having happy customers, consider these statistics:
- 86% of buyers are willing to pay more for a great customer experience.
- 73% of buyers point to customer experience as an important factor in purchasing decisions.
- 65% of buyers find a positive experience with a brand to be more influential than great advertising.
- 84% of organisations working to improve CX report an increase in revenue.
Customer Journey Maps are essentially like roadmaps that detail what your customers experience when interacting with your business. From before buying or using your product or service—starting from awareness, moving through consideration, and all the way up to the actual point of interaction(s).
They are a critical component for identifying and improving, the experiences, pain points and moments that matter for your customers and how to use that insight to improve your business.
Our one-day Customer Journey Mapping Workshop will empower you with the insight, skills and tools on the fundamentals of Customer Journey Mapping enabling you to build useful and practical customer journey maps for your business.
And for under $400 for the full day workshop, there’s never been a better investment for your business.
Key Workshop Outcomes:
By the end of the Customer Journey Mapping Workshop you’ll be able to :
- Understand why a focus on customer experience is critical to business success.
- Develop an understanding of what is involved in creating a customer journey map, what its used for and why it’s so important.
- Learn how to develop a deep customer understanding as a prerequisite for journey mapping.
- Understanding why identifying and targeting customer emotions is critical to success.
- How to identify the critical moments that really matter in a Customer Journey.
- Learn why having the right customer experience metrics is important in creating journey maps.
- Target for improvement the critical moments in the customer journey.
- Fully catered with morning tea, hot buffet lunch and afternoon tea.
- All workshop takeaways (Customer Journey Mapping templates, workbooks etc).
- Coffee and water will be available throughout the day
- Professional training environment in a great location (near Flinders Street Station)
- A great chance to network with other CX Professionals
About your Trainer
With an MBA from Melbourne Business School and BSc/BEng from the University of Melbourne and owner of CustCore Consulting, Shane will share his proprietary tools and frameworks to help you understand and deliver better customer experiences that deliver measurable improvements.
This Workshop commences in: